Log Book - March 25-31

Enterprise Staff

From Park County Sheriff’s Office and Livingston Police Department reports:


Thursday, March 31

• At 2:05 p.m., a complainant said he kept receiving harassing phone calls from someone because he (the complainant) was in the same neighborhood as the caller’s father. The complainant said he (the complainant) is a registered sex offender and feels he was being unnecessarily harassed. The officers spoke to the person making the phone calls. 


Wednesday, March 30

• At 6:51 p.m., a person called 911 stating that their landlord had come in to take their stuff, and gave them only 30 minutes notice. The Sheriff’s Office contacted the landlord and met with the reporting party. 


Tuesday, March 29

• At 9:22 a.m., Adult Protective Services advised the Sheriff’s Office that the money in the account of one person was transferred into another person’s account without their knowledge. The case is under investigation. 

• At 6:29 p.m., a complainant said they heard a couple slamming doors and arguing with each other on the 400 block of North Yellowstone Street, and that the man was very “wound up.” Officers arrived and separated the couple for the evening. 


Monday, March 28

• At 1:48 p.m., a complainant at the 100 block of Pine Creek Road told deputies she had received harassing Facebook messages, alleging she was involved in animal cruelty and theft. The woman wanted the issue on file and said she would consider charges against the other person. 


Sunday, March 27

• At 9:12 a.m., a person on the 400 block of Bennett Street reported their storage unit was broken into last week. Deputies called the storage unit facility, and the manager said he had had problems with the units getting rifled through, but nothing had been stolen. 

• At 3:26 p.m., a woman said she called a number she thought belonged to her friend in Clyde Park to wish her friend a happy birthday. The person who received the call got mad at the woman for her “harassing” phone call. The woman called the police to let them know what happened. 

• At 10:25 p.m., a complainant said there was a person at their house refusing to leave. When officers arrived, they found an intoxicated woman who said she just wanted to sleep at the complainant’s house. The homeowner agreed to let the woman sleep there. 


Saturday, March 26 

• At 8:45 p.m., a complainant said his wife heard gun shots in the area of the 100 block of South F Street. When police arrived, they found no signs of any gun activity. 

• At 10:38 p.m., a woman on the 500 block of West Geyser Street said there was loud music down the street and it was waking her granddaughter. Police advised the people playing the music to keep it down. 


Friday, March 25

• At 12:16 a.m., a couple were seen having sex in a public area of a local hotel where they were not guests. When police arrived, they issued the couple, who were homeless, a no-trespass order, and they left. 

• At 3:22 a.m., a complainant said their neighbor on Ninth Street had been singing really loudly and they wanted it on file. The complainant later called back saying they wanted deputies to investigate because the neighbor was now screaming. When deputies arrived, they found the neighbor was heading to bed but highly intoxicated. The complainant called back again saying the neighbor was singing and banging on the wall. Deputies found nothing when they arrived again and advised the complainant to talk to the landlord. 

• At 9:28 a.m., A complainant said a 27-year-old male was sitting in the male’s mother’s car refusing to leave on the 400 block of South Fifth Street, and that he was also “mouthy” with his grandparents. When police arrived, the male said he needed to pick up his possessions from the house. The police assisted before removing him from the property.